Tuesday 12 September 2017

Carols of Christmas Bundle by Stampin' Up!

What fun it was to create this card!  The Carols of Christmas Bundle has so many possibilities to make a variety of different Christmas cards.  I love the large sentiment and the Card Front Builder Framelits that are part of the bundle!


As much as I enjoyed making this card, I'm looking forward to recreating it in a different colour combination.  Maybe Night of Navy or Pool Party?  What do you think?

Here is the list of supplies I used for the card and each photo is a link directly to my store where you can purchase the items you need.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...