Tuesday 18 July 2017

Daisy Delight Bundle by Stampin' Up!

I've been drawn back to working with the Daisy Delight Bundle because of how easy it is to make a fabulous card using these supplies.  The details on how I made it follow the photo of the card:


The first thing I want to share with you is the way that I coloured the flower petals.  I stamped one layer with Pool Party and the second with Tranquil Tide.  Then I used the blender pen to give the ink a more natural blended look.  Seriously, these pens may be my favourite tool when making cards!  I can't live without them.

The background under the daisy was created by inking a size D clear block and then applying it to the paper.  I love the look that it gives!

I wanted the card to pop so chose to use the lemon lime card stock with a piece of the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper.  The sentiment was stamped in tranquil tide and the Pool Party Bakers Twine give it all a finishing touch.

If you need any of the supplies to complete this card, just click on the item below and you'll be taken to my online store to make your purchase.

Thanks for looking!

I'd love to hear your comments!



Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...