Wednesday 19 July 2017

A Little Wild Bundle by Stampin' Up!

I have been very excited to get to play with this set.  I need a 36 hour day to have as much "paper play time" as I'd like to have!

This card would be perfect for a baby shower or just to accompany a gift for a new arrival.


When I made this card, I started with the main background, working with water colour pencils and the blender pens.  The water from the High Tide stamp set provided dimension for the grass. 

Next I stamped and coloured and die cut the bear, the bee hive and the bees.  It was great fun playing with all of the elements until I was happy with their positions.  

Finally, everything was assembled and I was delighted with the results.  I wanted it to be usable for boy or girl so decided to use the old olive card base.  

If you'd like to make this card, all of the 'ingredients' are listed below with a direct link to my online store if you click on the picture of the item

Hope you enjoy this card!  Please leave me a comment!




Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...