Wednesday 14 June 2017

This Little Piggy Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

I had noticed the "This Little Piggy" stamp set in the brand new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue and though I thought it was cute, I had no intention of buying it.

Then I attended a workshop last weekend and the stamp set was included in the cost of the workshop.  One of the cards we made at the workshop used the Piggy and when I got home, I couldn't wait to make another card.  I have fallen in love with these little piggies!

They are so darn cute and the sentiment which says: "She Believed She Could...So She Did." is my favourite.  It makes a perfect card to send to someone who needs a lift.

Here's a video of the steps to make the card:


Here's my completed card. Below it you will find all of the supplies I used to make it.  Just click on the supplies you need to be taken directly to my online store.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to comment!

January/February Card Class Schedule

Saturday January 13, 2018 2-4pm Big Birthday Bash :   We will create four Birthday Cards suitable for anyone.   Class fee is $15 or f...